Version: 1.3.2 Joomla! 3 Joomla! 2.5 P VirtueMart 3 VirtueMart 2
The KC VM Registration Redirect system plugin will redirect normal Joomla! registration links to the VirtueMart registration page.
This information is only for the Joomla! 2.5+ and Joomla! 3.x version of this plugin. A newer Joomla! 3 version can be found here. The Joomla! 1.5 version information can be found here.
Joomla! 2.5+ & VirtueMart 2.x, Joomla! 3.x & VirtueMart 3.x
This plugin will redirect normal Joomla! registration links to the Virtuemart registration page.
1.3.1 - Added multi-language support, add menu ID override parameter, fixed Itemid setting if no Itemid is found by the system
1.2.0 - Fixed issue with reidrection URL when cart is empty, Joomla! 3.0 compatible
1.1.0 - Fixed issue with SEF Urls enabled
1.0.1 - Initial public release
Installation & Upgrading
Installation & Upgrade Instructions - Joomla! 2.5+, Joomla! 3.x
Follow these instructions to install the plugin for the first time or to upgrade to a new version of the plugin.
- Login to the backend of your Joomla! site as an Administrator or Super Administrator
- Under the Extensions menu go to Extensions Manager, make sure you are under the Install link
- Click the Browse button in the Upload Package File > Package File box
- Find the kc_vm_registration_redirect-x.x.x.zip file that you previously stored on your hard drive and click Open
- Click the Upload & Install button beside the Browse button
- The plugin will be installed
- Under the Extensions menu go to Plug-in Manager
- Find the System - KC VM Registration Redirect plugin and enable it
Some users have found that the Forgot Login/Forgot Password function doesn't work after enabling the plugin. If you have this problem add a menu item for User Manager > Password Reset. The menu item can be hidden, it just needs to be defined.
Downloading the Plugin
The KC VM Registration Redirect plugin is released under the GNU GPL license, please read and agree to these terms before downloading the software.
Download the Joomla! 2.5+, Joomla! 3.x - latest version of the plugin in our download area.
Please use our Support Forum to request help or report a bug.